Wednesday 17 June 2015

Random Poems by Chirutsa

When the presence which I longed and yearned
Fades away slowly from my memory, now erased
A zephyr has spread its wings to blow away your memories
Which I so lovingly etched, immune to life’s vagaries.

I already dreamt of a place where we’ll again meet

In an another way that I would remember and greet
Perhaps that too would crumble into another déjà vu   
Craving I had experienced between me and you.

Then for what is this short meeting and separation?

Oh…it is all the time so full of permeable tribulation.
Will you not be there in my last thought before I die?
Because of my victory over the forces which came to vie?

---------------------------------------------------------------------


I chose to walk away and erase my trails

Sit under a tree and write about the moments
Which are ready to fade and I let them too slowly
 They escape like sand, find their way out from the clutch
Shall I rejoice for their freedom? Or the emptiness they leave behind?

---------------------------------------------------------------------


Like a delicious smell of drenched mud
I want to fill my lungs with your fragrance
If possible nuzzle unto you till I bury myself
Where I see no boundaries or limits to pin me down
I want to tousle your hair, feel it between my fingers
The soft and silky texture with pinching ends
Your arms around me like a cocoon protecting
I’m alight with your touch wanting it to last forever
What is that you do to me? Why am I drawn to you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------


I clipped my feelings
put 'em in a rusted suitcase
preventing 'em to run amok
I gathered enough dust on it now

---------------------------------------------------------------------


Just Another Girl I am,
who, long for your company,
There are many others who want it,
May be you are quite experienced,
I don't know much about you,
Perhaps it is not meant to be,
But I do long for you and your loving gaze,
I pretend to be oblivious only to hide my feelings,
Deep down those feelings still exist,
What to say when you aren't interested,
I could only be me try as I might to be another,
Just another girl I am for you,
who long for your company and of your embrace too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------



Meet the author

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks a lot for posting my Poems. I had no clue that this happened!!
    Just seeing it now in 2016!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Ente your Email and sign up now for fresh articles and blog updates

Powered by Blogger.